- On-The-Go : OTG Micro USB 2.0 cable enables Android or Windows micro usb phones and tablets to work as a host for connection with USB peripheral such as USB devices like a USB flash drive, digital camera, mouse, or keyboard to be attached to them. (Please make sure that your phone/tablet supports OTG)
- Attach Peripherals : Adapter allows you to use standard USB devices with micro 5-pin oriented electronics Smooth Surface micro USB OTG connector like pen drives, keyboards, mouse to your mobiles.
- High Speed Data Transfer : USB OTG Cable Portable design and easy to install Support High speed data rate up to 480 Mbps data Transfer Speed Supports plug & play Connectors
- Plug & Play : This OTG Adapter Cable is small and light , its ready to plug'n'play while you're on the move.It's strong and doesn't break even if dropped from Table or slipped from hands. No Drivers required. Just remember to ensure your OTG feature is switched ON.
- Customer Support : 6 Months Manufacturers replacement warranty :reach out to us on the email/phone numbers provided on the box or via social media and we will respond within 24 hours.
Ever felt the need to share data without having to connect to a PC ? or using a mouse to work the screen of your Smartphone ? Then you will need the UltraProlink UL0031 OTG cable. Small and light , its ready to plug'n'play while you're on the move. This OTG cable works effectively with high and low end mobile or tablet devices for data transfer. So go ahead and share your content efficiently by plugging in a pen drive, copy, paste, move data seamlessly between devices. Alternatively you can also connect a mouse or keyboard to your OTG enabled phones.
What is OTG ? USB On-The-Go, often abbreviated to USB OTG or just OTG, is a specification first used in late 2001, that allows USB devices such asdigital audio players or mobile phones to act as a host, allowing other USB devices like a USB flash drive, digital camera, mouse, orkeyboard to be attached to them. Use of USB OTG allows these devices to switch back and forth between the roles of host and client devices. For instance, a mobile phone may read from removable media as the host device, but present itself as a USB Mass Storage Device when connected to a host computer. In other words, USB On-The-Go introduces the concept that a device can perform both the master and slave roles - whenever two USB devices are connected and one of them is a USB On-The-Go device, they establish a communications link. Whichever device controls that link is called the master or host, while the other is called the slave or peripheral.
All UltraProlink products are covered under standard warranty period given below. The warranty is limited only to Manufacturing Defects. No Claims will be entertained for defects occurring due to mishandling, physical damage of any kind of voltage fluctuations. It is advised to operate all electronic devices as per instructions given in the user manual. Plastics & Liquids are not covered under any sort of warranty. Kindly refer to our detailed warranty policy