- Connect any USB 2.0 device (laptops / ultrabooks) to a router, modem, or network switch to deliver Hi-Speed Full 10/100 Mbps Ethernet RJ 45 – Surely faster than a wireless connection
- Connect any USB based device to your network ( Any Device which does not have a RJ45 Ethernet Port)
- USB Hub : 3 port USB hub perfect for connecting additional peripherals like Keyboard, Mouse, Hard drive, Pen drive etc
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, and Chrome OS with latest system updates; does not support Windows RT or Android
- Customer Support : One Year Manufacturers replacement warranty : reach out to us on the email/phone numbers provided on the box or via social media we will respond within 24 hours.
The UltraProlink MP300 offers Network connectivity through USB at one end and RJ45 Ethernet at the other end. It is a must-have for ultrabooks which don't have RJ45 Networking input & the Macbook Air. The only option for owners of Macbook Air is to use wifi but this is always not possible especially when wired connectivity will offer stable speeds and no drops in connectivity. In an office environment this is essential. Also when one connects from Hotels. This is where the MP300 comes in handy. An added benefit are the 3 USB ports provided which act as a USB extension / hub for connecting peripherals or memory products. The MP300 is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Adapter specifically designed to plug into an available Universal Serial Bus (USB) port on a desktop or laptop PC.As a USB device, the MP300 eliminates the need to use an ISA, PCI, or PC Card slot to add LAN connectivity to a PC desktop or laptop computer. Installation and use are further.The MP300 provides a standard RJ-45 connector for a quick and simple method of connecting to an Ethernet 10Mbps or Fast Ethernet 100Mbps based LAN via a network hub or.Power for the MP300 is provided directly by the USB bus, eliminating the need for an external power adapter. It also supports USB's energy saving suspend and resume.
All UltraProlink products are covered under standard warranty period given below. The warranty is limited only to Manufacturing Defects. No Claims will be entertained for defects occurring due to mishandling, physical damage of any kind of voltage fluctuations. It is advised to operate all electronic devices as per instructions given in the user manual. Plastics & Liquids are not covered under any sort of warranty. Kindly refer to our detailed warranty policy