- USB 3.0 x 3 Ports : This is a Type C hub which has been designed to link multiple devices to your Mac & other compatible laptops & smartphones with a Type C port.Each unit of the Type C GigaHub houses three USB ports for making other connections.Each of these ports come with the latest USB 3.0 support.With these, you can download/ upload files from/ to three different sources or attach various peripherals like mice, keyboards, external hard drives etc.For those that don’t have USB 3.0 compatibility.
- Super Transfer Speed : Speed is surely not an issue with the GigaHub UM0095. The ethernet port is suited to deliver up to 1GBps of data and internet transfer speed. The USB ports are not left out too, offering a maximum data transfer speed of 5GBps.
- Plug & Play: You don’t need to install any drivers on your computers or phones before you can use the GigaHub . The embedded software solution recognizes the drivers on your devices and works with them accordingly, providing for a faster, plug-and-play operational model.Increasing number of new laptops coming into the market including the new Macbooks are all equipped with only the Type C port and no other port. This is why the Gigahub is an essential accessory to have.
- Compatibility : The USB ports are compatible with lesser versions of the USB models. That means you can use your USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices with the GigaHub and still get amazing results.Likewise, the GigaHub is a multi-platform solution that can easily work with either of Windows, MacOS or Linux
- Plug and Play
- Universal Compatibility to all operating systems – Mac OS®, Windows®, Linux®, Android®
- 10/100/1000M Ethernet integration and support
- USB 3.0 x 3 Ports
- Some Type C Compatible devices : MacBook Pro 2017 onward, Surface Book, Lenovo Yoga, ASUS Zen Book 3, Dell XPS 13, HP Elitebook, HP Spectre, Chromebook, Samsung S9, Note 9,Huawei P20, LG V30.
- Aluminium Hardshell casing
All UltraProlink products are covered under standard warranty period given below. The warranty is limited only to Manufacturing Defects. No Claims will be entertained for defects occurring due to mishandling, physical damage of any kind of voltage fluctuations. It is advised to operate all electronic devices as per instructions given in the user manual. Plastics & Liquids are not covered under any sort of warranty. Kindly refer to our detailed warranty policy