- HUB FOR MACBOOK: Compatible with 13" and 15" MacBook Pro 2016/2017/2018/2019 & new MacBook Air 2018/2019
- MODULAR : 8-in-1 Hub with 3 Detachable ports hub (1 x RJ 45 LAN port ,1 x HDMI 4K, 1 x 87W PD power port ,2 x 5Gbps USB-C 3.1 Data ports , 3 x USB 3.0, SD Card + TF Card Reader)
- Slim, Compact & Lightweight : Modular Detachable ports – RJ45 LAN Ethernet / Card Readers / USB 3.0 Made of Heat absorbing Aluminium Alloy to match your Macbook.
- Gigabit Ethernet port : Connect LAN devices / routers to MacBook through superfast 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Fast Data Transfer : Latest USB 3.0 x 3 ports with 5Gbps speed : Charge or connect mobiles, keyboard, mouse, pendrives, External hard drives. Downward compatible with USB 2.0 accessories as well.
- Card Readers : Simultaneous read/write capability on both slots depending on the class of the memory cards.
- OTG Function for Smartphones : Use the modular Card Reader OR USB 3.0 ports to read/write data on your Type C OTG Enabled Smartphones Note : your phone must have OTG functionality
- 4K HDMI : HDMI port up to 1080P @60Hz/4K @30Hz, to mirror or extend video to an HD monitor and enjoy crystal-clear 4K UHD or Full HD 1080p videos on HDTV, secondary monitors, or projectors. ( HDMI cable required)
- DUAL USB C DATA & POWER DELIVERY : Supports 87W for 15” Macbook Pro & 61W for 13” Macbook Pro & 30W for Macbook Air - IntelligentPower Delivery (PD) & Data on both USB C ports. Smart IC inside determines optimum delivery of power depending on which port is being used.
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES : MacBook Pro 13” & 15” 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019 models- MacBook Air 2018 / 2019 models.
- ASSURANCE : We provide a 12-month warranty on USB type C hubs, we also provide a friendly, easy-to-reach support service should you need it. [NOTE: The working temperature of charging chipset is about 45℃]
Ultraprolink Mega Hub is a one stop solution to connect your MacBook to other devices and peripherals. It is suitable for home and office usage. This smart hub is compatible with MacBook Pro 13” and 15” 2016/2017/2018/2019 models and MacBook Air 2018/2019 models. It is a slim, compact and lightweight accessory with an elegant bushed aluminium body that complements your MacBook.
The Mega Hub is distinctly designed unlike any conventional MacBook hub. It has 3 modular ports that allow you to mix and match form with function. It can be used to link other peripherals such as mouse, keyboard, pen drives, etc. to your laptop. It features the plug and play option and does not require any driver installation for cross compatibility. In addition to other modes of connection, the Mega Hub also facilitates data transfer via SD and TF card along with OTG functionality for type-C smartphones.
The Mega Hub has three USB 3.0 ports, one is detachable and two are fixed. Each of these ports allow data upload and transfer from your computer at speeds of 5Gbps. For units that do not support USB 3.0, these ports have been designed to be downward compatible with UBS 2.0 and later versions. When not in use, these ports can be used to supply power (up to 4.5W) to the connected devices like external hard drives.
The Mega Hub allows you to harness the true power of Type-C in not just data transfer, but also in powering your laptop. It can power MacBooks of up to 20V/87W (including 61W for 13” MacBook Pro / 87W for 15” MacBook Pro / 30W for MacBook Air). To prevent power overload, the mother board of Mega Hub is encoded with an adaptive adjustment feature to deliver power depending on the needs of the connected device. Apart from the PD pass thru port, it offers 2 type-C 3.1 ports for data transfer. A card reader is also provided to access multimedia files and data from TF and SD cards.
The Ethernet connectivity feature facilitates internet data transfer to your computer and across the connected units. The transceiver carries compatibility of up to 1000Mbps to bring you massive upload and download speeds.
One of the important feature of the Mega Hub is the visual entertainment. The built-in HDMI port allows you to connect your computer to a larger screen, thereby rendering as much as 4K and 2K resolution while broadcasting at a frequency of 30HZ. In case the connected device does not support such a resolution, the HDMI port will scale down to either of 1080P, 1080I and 720P, depending on the stream.
The hub is made of brushed aluminium, therefore it is aesthetically suitable for the MacBook. It is ergonomic and sophisticated in appearance. Its sleek construction allows you to carry it anywhere with your MacBook. The hub is built to last and endure everyday usage.
This multiport USB Adaptor enables seamless connectivity of OTG enabled smartphones with your laptop. Read or write data on your smartphone to your laptop by connecting to the modular card readers and USB 3.0 ports on this adaptor.
All UltraProlink products are covered under standard warranty period given below. The warranty is limited only to Manufacturing Defects. No Claims will be entertained for defects occurring due to mishandling, physical damage of any kind of voltage fluctuations. It is advised to operate all electronic devices as per instructions given in the user manual. Plastics & Liquids are not covered under any sort of warranty. Kindly refer to our detailed warranty policy